Wednesday, May 9, 2007

State your goal in a positive way.

Remember you will not pay a price for setting goals. You will pay a price for not setting them.
Tips:

Be precise about how you state your goal.
Challenge yourself but be realistic.
Choose performance oriented goals as opposed to outcome oriented goals.
Select a goal that is easily measured.
With extraordinary success and happiness in my own life, I want to share the best information from all of the seminars, Cd's, videos, DVDs and of course all of the books I have read on Self Help.
I used to suffer from depression and thought about suicide often. I just didn't see the point in what my purpose was in life. I purchased a cassette program recommended by a friend of mine Personal Power 2 by Tony Robbins.
This really started to change my life in a positive way. Soon I was a self help junkie and could not get enough books to read.

The Biggest Change in my life was was soon to come, my relationship with other people. I used to look at most people in a selfish way as if they always wanted something from me.
Guess what I always seemed to give them what the needed. :) I changed the way I looked at things and soon the things I looked at changed. I have had a life since then I can only describe as Great.....

To make changes that last, you absolutely must develop positive ones to fill the void so you don't slip back into old patterns of feeling and acting or develop new bad patterns.

Greg Vanden Berge presents an entirely new way of understanding life and the forces that shape it. start living your dreams today is a modern method for personal growth based on ancient wisdom, He has helped people find new meaning, purpose, and direction in their lives.

No comments: